Embrace U Consultancy’s (EUC) will collect information or data about you this can be via our website www.embraceuconsultancy.co.uk or correspondence via telephone, email or writing. We are committed to transparency and agree not to sell, disseminate, disclose, trade, transmit, transfer, share, lease or rent any personally identifiable information to any third party at any time. In all cases your data will only be collected and shared (when required) with your explicit permission.
When sharing other people’s data with EUC, you should ensure that you have their permission to share it with EUC. That they are aware how EUC will collect, store, retain and their data will be used.
How we treat your personal data we collect from the various mediums will be in adherence to relevant data protection regulations – GDPR 2018 (EU)2016/679.
EUC is also a registered member of the UK Information Commissioner’s Office – www.ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint.
EUC will collect now or in the future:
- data from your completion of our contact form on our website
- Name, email address, initials, mobile / telephone number, signature, full postal address, health issues, education, employment history/status
- questions, surveys, queries or feedback you leave,
- email address, name, mobile / telephone number via our website www.embraceuconsultancy.co.uk.
- your email address
- information on how you use the site, using relevant cookies.
- data from third parties referring you to access EUC services
- contact details for people other than yourself advisors, next of kin, relatives, employers, referees (not limited too)
- sensitive personal data i.e. racial, ethnic origin, physical, mental health, criminal offences
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Embrace U Consultancy, to:
- provide you with information about services you have requested
Consent will always be requested when anyone signs up to our services, completion of our Media/Film/Video consent form will be mandatory to complete for our records.
Consent will always be sought to allow us to use your email address to send you information about or services/events/promotions or request feedback via surveys.
Both these types of consent can be changed at any stage of the engagement with EUC.
How EUC uses your data?
When we ask you to supply your personal data EUC will always inform you, the purpose of the collection and whether it’s a mandatory / optional requirement to help us provide the appropriate services. The data would be required to –
• Data required to fulfil a contract
• To communicate and provide appropriate services
• Request feedback/survey
Where your data is stored and how it is protected
EUC adheres to the relevant protocols and laws to protect your personal is data from loss or destruction. In the event of any suspected data security breach, we have the necessary procedures in place to deal with the situation. You will be notified as well as any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do
All your electronic data is stored on UK servers. We store records safely and appropriately according to the principles of the GDPR 2018 regulations.
Please be aware that any data your send to us via our website is sent at your own risk as we cannot guarantee its security whilst it is being delivered.
We have the necessary security features in place to keep your electronic data safe and secure once we receive it, using password and access limitations as safeguards.
Manual records containing your personal data is kept in locked storage cupboards and office on EUC premises.
EUC limits the access to your personal data to those who have a legitimate business need to know it within the remit of their role and responsibilities. We may also share or allow access your personal data with “trusted third parties” including:
• examination, secure storage, database, backup and certificate printing providers
• legal and other professional advisers, regulators (eg Ofqual), and Award centres
• IT services providers
• providers to support the analytics and search engine optimisation in the improvement of our website
• law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
Storage of personal data will be in-line with GDPR 2018 guidance to ensure we are adhering to the legal, contractual, egal and audit requirements –
– All personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract/engagement/referral and for the preceding 6 years after the end date
– Consent – where you have given us consent to use your data to communication with you, you can rescind this authorisation at any time by contacting EUC.
Disclosing your information
On occasion we may have a legal requirement to share your personal data, this may include exchanging information for legal reasons.
Personal data will never be shared with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
You have the right at any time to enquire about the information we hold on you under GDPR 2018 regulations, you can contact us and request the following via email – email@example.com
• access all data we hold on you• request a copy of all the data we hold on you
• confirm what data we hold on you
• ask how and why we are using your data
• ask for revisions / amendments to be made to your data
• ask for data to be deleted / destroyed
• request data not to be sharedWe will aim to respond to any enquires within 30 days of receiving your request.
However, there may be occasion whereby we are unable to allow all information to be made available to you, i.e. – if the information holds data on another person- request is excessive and unfounded- legal protocols prevent us from disclosing the data
By accessing our website www.embraceuconsultancy.co.uk you agree to do so for your own personal use and not for commercial use. You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and manner, not to impede third party use, experience and rights to access the site in its full entirety.
Restrictions, not limited to may include, unlawful conduct, cause of harassment, distress and inconvenience, transmission of obscene of offensive content or disruption to the normal functionalities of the site.
You agree not to adapt, alter, copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of www.embraceuconsultancy.co.uk without contacting Embrace U Consultancy in writing prior to use, contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
If you feel that this policy breaches your rights in any way as regards to how your personal data has been being collected, stored, shared or destroyed, you should always contact EUC in the first instance.
At any-time you feel that EUC has not handled, resolved or communicated a resolution to your concern about your data protection rights, you can lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office – www.ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint.